Because of the climate (usually around 30 degree C) Bonaire can be a great sun-vacation. Bonaire has a few sandy beaches. Usually there is quite some wind which makes the heat comfortable and because of that other activities are really fun to enjoy.
- Discover the underwater world – snorkling or diving
- Discover Bonaire from the sea with a sailboat, or with one of the many boat snorkel trips
- Discover Bonaire by mountainbike and find one of the many mountainbike trails
- Discover the caves of Bonaire (Bonaire has many caves which may only be visited when guided)
- By car: beautiful trips along the South, the North along the small Coast-road or through the old Estate Bolivia along the East coast
- Cai Lac with it’s piles of concha shells
- Washington Slagbaai Park - - amazing nature, many birds – different coast sides... or climb the Brandaris (the highest mountain of the Netherlands)
- Windsurfing at Lac Bay
- Kite surfing
- Join the Sea Turtle Conservation Bonaire for a trip to Klein Bonaire to trace new nests or check the nests that are supposed to come out
- Visit the town in the middle of Bonaire: Rincon
- And visiting Rincon: pay a visit to the Cadushi Distellery – and taste the liquor made of cacti
- Visit Spice Beach Club, you can rent a sunbed for approx US$ 5.00 and have a beautiful stay near the water and can enjoy a drink or snack...
- Enjoy a nice ice-cream in Kralendijk at Gio’s (Kaya Grandi) or Luciano (Kaya Jan N.E. Craane)
- Enjoy one of the many restaurants Bonaire has to offer....
- Have a drink at the famous Karel’s (Beach) Bar
And there are also plenty possibilities for (guided) excursions.
In both the studio and apartment you will find more information on what to do and where. Further your host will be happy to advise you and be of assistance.